Go To Search
Click to Home

May I take items directly to the landfill?
Prince George's County offers residents the opportunity to dispose of refuse and special trash at the Brown Station Road Landfill in Upper Marlboro at no charge. Household hazardous waste and electronics for recycling may also be taken here. You must be able to show proof of residency in Prince George's County. For further information, hours and days, call the Brown Station Landfill at 301-883-5045.

Note: different hours / fees apply to commercial customers. You will be considered a commercial customer if you use a company work truck to haul your residential debris.

Refuse & Recycling

Show All Answers

1. Where do I get paper yard waste bags?
2. May I take items directly to the landfill?
3. Do my refuse containers require lids?
4. What do I do with my old computer and electronic equipment?
5. Where are the 24 hour recycling centers and what can I recycle there?
6. What time should I have my trash and recycling out?
7. Can I get a new recycling bin?
8. Where can I recycle fluorescent bulbs?