Greenbelt Aquatic and Fitness Center
Mon - Fri6:00 AM — 10:00 PM
Saturday8:00 AM — 9:00 PM
Sunday8:00 AM — 9:00 PM
The facility closes the 3rd Sunday of the month at 8:00pm for staff training. Swimming must cease, and pools must be vacated 15 minutes before the scheduled end of day.
Youth (1-13 years)
Young Adult (14-17 years)
Adult (18-59 years)
Senior (60+ years)
Residents: Those residing within the corporate limits of Greenbelt who pay City taxes and are entitled to vote in City elections. Greenbelt Road and 6999-7699 Hanover Parkway are not considered Greenbelt addresses.
- All members are required to scan their pass to gain entry into the Aquatic and Fitness Center. Please see guidelines below on becoming a member
- Swimming must cease and pools must be vacated 15 minutes before the scheduled end of day for maintenance and closing procedures
- Aquatic classes take precedence over recreational swimming. Patrons may use whatever sections of the pool are not being utilized by classes. A minimum of three lap lanes are available at all times, except during indoor swim team practices when no lap lanes are available
- The facility closes at 8 p.m. the third Sunday of every month for staff training. The indoor pool closes at 7:45 p.m. this day
- The hot tub closes at noon every other Wednesday for regular cleaning
- All passes are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Children 11 years of age and under entering the facility must be within sight and accompanied by a responsible person 16 years of age or older in appropriate swim attire. Children 12 years of age and over are allowed to enter by themselves
- Non-swimmers and all children 5 years of age and under in the water must be directly supervised by a responsible person 16 years of age or older in appropriate swim attire
GAFC is always looking for certified Pool Managers, Lifeguards, Water Safety Instructors and Swim Lesson Instructors. To learn more and to apply, visit http://www.greenbeltmd.gov/jobs.aspx
A participants manual is required to participate in the American Red Cross Lifeguarding Class. Lifeguard Manual
Memberships are available for Greenbelt residents and non-residents. Corporate memberships are also available.
GAFC Membership Rates
Swim Lessons & Aquatic Fitness Classes
The Greenbelt Aquatic & Fitness Center offers a large variety of classes for all ages.
Check out the list of our upcoming classes.
Private swimming and fitness training is available though the Greenbelt Aquatic and Fitness Center.
Fitness Evaluations & Personal Training
Fitness Evaluations and Personal Training are available through the Greenbelt Aquatic and Fitness Center.
The Greenbelt Aquatic and Fitness Center would like you to know what you can do to be safe at our pool.
What to Wear!?