Go To Search
Click to Home

Rental Property Licensing and Inspections
Franklin Parl

All rental housing in the city must be licensed and inspected annually. Appointments for inspections may by arranged by calling the Community Development office at 301-345-5417. You must complete a Rental Inspection Application before your inspection.