Go To Search
Click to Home

Nuisance Animals
The City of Greenbelt Animal Control will only trap nuisance animals if they are inside of your living quarters (not basement or attic). They will also trap sick or injured wildlife.

All other instances (under porch, in attic, etc.) are the home owner's responsibility and you may hire a private trapping company. The Humane Society has some helpful information on evicting wildlife.