Arts Advisory Board
- Date: 02/04/2020 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: Greenbelt Community Center
15 Crescent Road
Greenbelt, Maryland 20770
In room 112
Topics will include: Roosevelt Center lighting; community arts mixer planning; coordinated event scheduling; and the election of a member representative to the Grant Review Panel. The Greenbelt Community Center is located at 15 Crescent Road in Greenbelt, Maryland. Non-members who wish to attend are encouraged to confirm this meeting before 5pm on the meeting date by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meetings are subject to change.
City of Greenbelt
Arts Advisory Board
Draft Agenda for February 4, 2020
Meeting to be held at 7:00pm
At the Greenbelt Community Center
15 Crescent Road, 301-397-2208
Art Gallery (room 112)
*** This meeting will only be held upon advance confirmation
that enough members are available to constitute a quorum.
BOARD MEMBERS: please make sure that you respond to the sign-up link
provided via e-mail by the specified deadline.
NON-MEMBERS: if you plan to attend, please check the status of this meeting
by writing to email@example.com before 5pm on the meeting date. ***
1. Verification of quorum and call to order
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Approval of minutes for the November 12, 2019 and January 7, 2020 meetings if available (K. Stenson)
4. Election of a member representative to serve on the Grant Review Panel for Greenbelt Recognition Groups (meeting date: Saturday, April 25, 1-4pm)
5. Review of draft AAB report to Council recommending year-round enhanced lighting in Roosevelt Center (K. Stenson and E. Levner)
6. Continued discussion of possible themes/co-sponsors for community arts mixers tentatively planned for May 5 and October 6, 2020 (K. Stenson)
7. Update on proposal for AAB to collect city-wide special event info (at least once) and consider how best to help sponsoring organizations make informed scheduling decisions (T. LeaMond)
8. Round robin: brief informational announcements pertaining to Greenbelt arts
This agenda is subject to change.