Greenbelt Farmers Market
- Date: 06/21/2020 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Municipal Parking Lot
25 Crescent Road
Greenbelt, Maryland 20770
GREENBELT FARMERS MARKET TO OPEN ON SUNDAY, MAY 10, 2020
The Greenbelt Farmers Market opens from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. each Sunday in the parking lot next to the City Offices at 25 Crescent Road.
The market has only one entrance, near the New Deal Café, and one exit, near the Aquatic Center with a U-shaped aisle.
We observe rules set by the County and the Governor of Maryland.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask continuously throughout their visit and observe social distancing
- Hand sanitizer is provided and must be used at the entrance
- Shoppers may not consume products in the market area (including carryout and drinks)
- Shoppers should avoid congregating in groups and proceed in one direction through the market.
- Preferably one person per family group should enter the market
- If children enter the market, they must stay with an adult at all times.
- Visitors leaving the market must re-do the entry process to return.
Products will either be pre-wrapped, pre-ordered, or selected and packaged by the vendor. If reusable bags are brought, they must be kept off vendor surfaces.
Some vendors will have contactless payment methods available.
As requirements are changed by the authorities, the market will also adapt.
On May 10, a limited quantity of hand-sewn masks from the Greenbelt Mask Group will be available each half hour. The masks are free but a donation is requested which will go to feed local families.