Arts Advisory Board
- Date: 07/07/2020 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: Virtual
Draft Agenda for July 7, 2020
Meeting to be held at 7:00pm on Zoom
1. Verification of quorum and call to order
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Approval of minutes for the June 2, 2020 meeting if available (K. Stenson)
4. Recommendation needed: AAB is asked to review and make a recommendation to City Council concerning the FY21 Recognition Group operating grant application from the Greenbelt Arts Center. (The Grant Review Panel is not convening this year; individual applications are being reviewed by advisory boards as status updates are available from the applicants.) Guest: Win Britt, GAC board.
5. Recap of June 22 City Council meeting: recommendations for enhanced Roosevelt Center lighting (E. Levner and K. Stenson)
6. Recap of June 24 City Council worksession with advisory board chairs (K. Stenson); open meetings training; query about tree trunk outside of Community Center
7. Continued discussion of signage for Roosevelt Center (E. Levner and guest Catherine MacDougall, College Park resident)
8. Round robin: brief informational announcements pertaining to Greenbelt arts, and/or suggested agenda items for future meetings.
This agenda is subject to change.
Members of the public who wish to attend are asked to please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request meeting access information, or call 301-474-8000 Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm.