- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$11.50/hour
- Posted Date:02/19/2014
Applications for this position are taken on an on-going basis.
Instructs Fitness Center patrons in the effective use of a wide variety of cardio and fitness equipment, monitors orderly operation of the fitness room, and provides routine maintenance and cleaning of fitness equipment.
- Instruct patrons in the proper techniques for use of the aerobic and weight equipment.
- Monitor and control access to the Fitness Center.
- Insure that safety procedures and being followed.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the facility at all times to include:
1. Cleaning of all exercise equipment.
2. Vacuum carpeting.
3. Clean mirrors.
4. Monitor cleanliness of the restrooms and stretching area.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of fitness equipment or ability to be trained in same.
- Ability to communicate knowledge in a friendly manner.
- Ability to maintain effective working relations with department employees and the general public.
- Willing to seek knowledge about fitness related issues.