Customer Service Representative (Cashier)
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$11.50/hour
- Posted Date:01/29/2019
Applications for this position are taken on an on-going basis.
Greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service. Handle money operating Point of Sale computer (cash register), process customer payments, registration and relating information to the public concerning the activities/programs of the Greenbelt Aquatic & Fitness Center.
- Responsible for observing all individuals who enter the facility and verify that they are pass holders or see that all non-pass holders pay an admission fee.
- Relating and enforcing the facility policies and all information pertinent to the programs and activities offered.
- Responsible for all monies collected during the shift, tallying the money at the end of the shift in accordance with RecTrac reports and recreating the change drawer for the next shift.
- Responsible for all membership sales in the RecTrac system.
- Directing any problems or questions to the Manager or Coordinator on duty.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and orderliness of the front desk and lobby.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have experience in handling monies.
- Experience in the use of a computer preferred.
- Must be a pleasant and friendly individual with good people skills.