Rental Property Licensing and Inspections

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Franklin ParkAll rental housing in the city must be licensed and inspected annually. Appointments for inspections may by arranged by calling the Community Development office at 301-345-5417. You must complete a Rental Inspection Application before your inspection.