Upcoming Event:ACE School Board Candidates Debate Prince George's County School Board District 2 October 18 from 7:30pm-9:30pm Greenbelt Municipal Building, 25 Crescent Road Live on Verizon 21, Comcast 71 and 996 and streaming at www.greenbeltmd.gov/municipaltv
- 4th Tuesday, Municipal Building
- Regular meeting dates, times and places are subject to change in cases of special meetings, hearings, lack of a quorum etc. Please check the full Meeting Calendar for details about specific meetings.
Agendas & Minutes
Minutes are available following approval.
- Agendas are posted on the Meetings Calendar
- Minutes Archive
- Nine members
The purpose of the Advisory Committee on Education is to:
- Keep the council and community informed of all current and long-range Prince George’s County Board of Education policies and programs that may affect the Greenbelt community
- Provide a Greenbelt perspective and presence before the Prince George's County Board of Education
- Represent City of Greenbelt interests before the Prince George’s County Board of Education
- Serve as a liaison between the Greenbelt community and Council on matters of public and private school education
- Facilitate Greenbelt community involvement in public and private school education
- Develop approaches for the recognition of student achievement, teacher excellence, PTSA activities and specific school contributions to the community
- Greenbelt CARES Youth and Family Counselor