- 2nd Wednesday @ 7:30 pm, Greenbelt Community Center
- Specific meeting details may change. In addition, boards and committees do hold special meetings and hearings as necessary. Please check the full Meetings Calendar for details about specific meetings.
Agendas & Minutes
- The agenda for the upcoming meeting is posted with the listing on the Meetings Calendar
- Minutes are available following approval. Please see the Minutes Archive
- Seven members
The purpose of the Advisory Planning Board is to engage in such activities as are necessary to provide the council with workable solutions to such problems as:
- Residential, commercial and industrial land development
- Zoning changes
- Building and housing codes
- Urban renewal
- Transportation and community facilities
- Capital budgeting
- Other activities as may be referred to it by action of City Council
The City Code requires that each member of the Advisory Planning Board file a financial disclosure statement (on a form provided by the city clerk) at time of appointment. During each subsequent year of each board member’s term of appointment, the individual must submit an annual statement to the city clerk by April 30 for the preceding calendar year.