- As necessary and when suggested by City Council, City Manager, chairperson, or by a majority of board members.
- Specific meeting details may change. In addition, boards and committees do hold special meetings and hearings as necessary. Please see Meetings Calendar for details about specific meetings.
Agendas & Minutes
- The agenda for the upcoming meeting is posted with the listing on the Meetings Calendar.
- Minutes are available following approval. Please see the Minutes Archive.
- Eight members, with one member of the clergy
The purpose of the Community Relations Advisory Board is to:
- Foster sympathetic understanding, harmonious relationships, tolerance, good will, individual responsibility, and a practical cooperation among all groups and individuals in the community
- Serve as the city’s Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance Committee to hear complaints from individuals who believe they have been discriminated against by the city on the basis of a disability
- Assistant City Manager