- 4th Thursday at 7:30 pm at the Public Works Facility
- Specific meeting details may change. In addition, boards and committees do hold special meetings and hearings as necessary. Please see Meetings Calendar for details about specific meetings.
Agendas & Minutes
- The agenda for the upcoming meeting is posted with the listing in the Meetings Calendar.
- Minutes are available following approval. Please see the Minutes Archive.
- Nine members
The purpose of the Forest Preserve Advisory Board is to
- Advise on the formulation of policy related to the management and maintenance of the Greenbelt Forest Preserve and on the designation of Forest Preserve areas
- Annually, report to the City Council on the health and condition of the Forest Preserve. Monitor the Forest Preserve, as well as activities within it, and report any circumstances requiring attention
- As needed, review and make recommendations on the Management and Maintenance Guidelines and the Forest Preserve Article of the City Code
- As needed, sponsor educational and interpretative programs to further the city’s objective of protecting the Forest Preserve areas
- Department of Planning and Community Development Director