- Specific meeting details may change. In addition, boards and committees do hold special meetings and hearings as necessary. Please check the full Meetings Calendar for details about specific meetings.
Agendas & Minutes
Minutes are available following approval.
- The agenda for the upcoming meeting is posted on the Calendar listing.
- Minutes are available following approval. Please see the Minutes Archive
- 11 members
Green ACES envisions a City of Greenbelt that has a minimal ecological footprint and supports all city stakeholders to live, work, and play in an environmentally sustainable manner.
The mission of Green ACES is to provide leadership to the City of Greenbelt on matters relating to environmental sustainability by:
- Serving the Greenbelt City Council in an advisory capacity providing guidance, recommendations, and research support on matters relating to environmental sustainability
- Engaging in sustainability projects and events, on our own and in collaboration with other entities, that actively promote and model environmental sustainability
- Educating city staff, elected officials, residents, and businesses on programs, practices, and activities that contribute to a green lifestyle
- Serving as the City's Green Team
- Green Team Sub-Groups
- Greenbelt Time Bank
- Stream / Stormwater Restoration
- Sustainable Landcare
- Pathways of Sustainability
- Zero Waste Circle
- Public Works Staff Member