- 3rd Wednesday @ 7:30 pm at the Greenbelt Community School
- Specific meeting details may change. In addition, boards and committees do hold special meetings and hearings as necessary. Please see Meetings Calendar for details about specific meetings.
Agendas & Minutes
- The agenda for the upcoming meeting is posted with the listing on the Meetings Calendar
- Minutes are available following approval. Please see the Minutes Archive.
- 12 members
The purpose of the Park and Recreation Advisory Board is to determine needs, make recommendations, and give other needed advisory services to the City Council, City Manager, and the director of Recreation on matters relating to park and recreational services.
- Recreation Department Director