To register, you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States of America
- Be at least 16 years of age (you may register to vote at 16 but cannot vote until at least 18 years of age by the date of the election)
- Be domiciled within the corporate limits of the City of Greenbelt as of the date of registration
- Not have been convicted of a felony, or if you have, you have completed serving a court-ordered sentence of imprisonment, including any term of parole or probation for the conviction
- Not be under guardianship for mental disability
For information about registering to vote in Prince George’s County, contact the County Board of Elections at 301-430-8020 or http://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/1980/Voter-Registration or visit www.elections.state.md.us. Forms for voter registration and address and name change are available at the Municipal Building, 25 Crescent Road, and the Greenbelt Library, 11 Crescent Road. Forms are also available on the city website, www.greenbeltmd.gov.
For additional information, contact Bonita Anderson, City Clerk at 301-474-8000 or email@example.com.
If you are already registered to vote in Prince George’s County but have moved or changed your name since the last election, you must complete an application to have this information changed. **This can also be done online at www.elections.state.md.us.