The City Manager's Office is responsible for ensuring that the city is being responsive to the needs of its customers, the citizens.
This is accomplished by:
- Implementing City Council policy
- Responding to citizen inquiries and concerns
- Exercising fiduciary prudence with city monies
- Planning for the city's future
- Communicating to the public what is being done
The City Manager's office consists of the Assistant City Manager, City Clerk, an Executive Associate, Administrative Assistant and the Public Information and Communication Coordinator.