Indoor Pool and Fitness Wing
Monday - Friday 6:00am-10:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am-9:00pm
Outdoor Pool Hours
Open Memorial Day Weekend-Labor Day
Saturday & Sunday: 10am-8:00pm
The facility closes the 3rd Sunday of the month at 8:00pm for staff training. Swimming must cease, and pools must be vacated 15 minutes before the scheduled end of day.
Daily Admission Prices
|Youth (1-13 years):||$3.00||$4.25|
|Young Adult (14-17 years):||$4.00||$5.25|
|Adult (18-59 years):||$5.00||$6.25|
|Senior (60+ years):||$3.75||$4.50|
- Residents are those residing within the corporate limits of Greenbelt who pay City taxes and are entitled to vote in City elections. Greenbelt Road and 6999-7699 Hanover Parkway are not considered Greenbelt addresses.
- Children 11 and under entering the pool must be within sight and accompanied by a responsible person 16 years of age or older in appropriate swim attire (children 12 years of age and over are allowed to enter by themselves).
- Non-swimmers and all children age five (5) and under in the water must be directly supervised by a responsible person 16 years of age or older in appropriate swim attire.
- Weekends and Holidays between the dates of May 26, 2018 and September 3, 2018 are restricted to passholders, Greenbelt residents, and their guests (limit of 3 guests per person). Greenbelt Residents are required to show proof of residency when paying daily admission. Please see policy here.
- The above hours are subject to change
- All members are required to scan their pass to gain entry into the Aquatic and Fitness Center. Please see guidelines on becoming a member.
- Aquatic classes take precedence over recreational swimming. Patrons may use whatever sections of the pool are not being utilized by classes. A minimum of three (3) lap lanes are available at all times, except during indoor swim team practices when no lap lanes are available.
- The facility closes at 8:00pm the third Sunday of every month for staff training.
- The hot tub closes at noon every other Wednesday for regular cleaning.
- All passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
GAFC is always looking for certified Pool Managers, Lifeguards, Water Safety Instructors and Swim Lesson Instructors. To learn more and to apply, visit our jobs page.
A participants manual is required to participate in the American Red Cross Lifeguarding Class. See this Lifeguard Manual
Memberships are available for Greenbelt residents and non-residents. Corporate memberships are also available. See GAFC Membership Rates
Swim Lessons & Aquatic Fitness Classes
The Greenbelt Aquatic & Fitness Center offers a large variety of classes for all ages.
- Check out the list of our upcoming classes.
- PARENTS: Please check out our Swim Lesson Progression Chart
Fitness Evaluations & Personal Training
Fitness Evaluations and Personal Training are available through the Greenbelt Aquatic and Fitness Center.
SafetyThe Greenbelt Aquatic and Fitness Center would like you to know what you can do to be safe at our pool.
What to Wear!?
Main number: (301) 397-2204
Fax number: (301) 345-0147