Registration for Residents will begin on February 4, 2019.
Registration for Non-Residents begins on February 19, 2019.
Fillable PDF Forms
Camp registration forms are available as fillable pdfs. You must use Adobe Reader 8 or later to be able to enter and save data in these forms. If the forms don't appear fillable in your browser, save the form to your hard drive first. Your saved copy should be fillable. If your child needs to take medication during the camp day, you must complete the Medication Authorization Form. Fill out your portion and have your doctor fill out the necessary medical information. Return this form to the Recreation Department.
- After filling out the pdf forms, save them to your desktop and email them as an attachment to Cathy Pracht or Ruth Campbell
- Or, you may print them out and mail them to: Greenbelt Recreation Department, 25 Crescent Road, Greenbelt, MD 20770
- Or you can walk in your application either to the Greenbelt Community Center, 15 Crescent Road or the Greenbelt Youth Center at 99 Centerway.
- You may also fax your application to 301-220-0561.
- Payment must be included. A $50 Non-refundable, non-transferable deposit per child, per session is due at the time of registration. Also, those registering for aftercare classes need to pay the full amount at the time of registration. Registrations will not be processed until all paperwork is complete and the appropriate payments have been submitted. Each session’s payment is due in full ten days prior to the start of each session.
Hard Copy Registration Forms
Camp registration forms are also included in the 2019 Greenbelt Recreation Spring and Summer Camp Brochure. They may also be picked up at:
The Greenbelt Youth Center
Greenbelt, MD 20770
Greenbelt Community Center
15 Crescent Road
Greenbelt, MD, 20770
Forms may be picked up during facility hours. We recommend that you fill out the forms at home where you have access to necessary information such as medication data, date of last tetanus shot, and emergency contact numbers.
Submitting Hard Copy Registration Forms
Completed registration forms can be submitted by mail to one of the above addresses, or by fax to 301-220-0561 or brought by in person to one of the above facilities. Mail-in registrations and faxed registrations will be dated and entered accordingly. Camper registration forms will be accepted on an ongoing basis until all slots are filled. At that point, interested persons’ names will be placed on a waiting list.
Those persons will be contacted in the order in which names were taken if / when a slot becomes available.
The forms may be dropped off Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Note: registration forms must be completed in full in order to be processed. Don’t lose your place in camp due to missing information or signatures.