Greenbelt and County residents may call Greenbelt CARES at 301-345-6660 for available information or appropriate referrals related to child, family, adult and senior services within the community.
Residents may also call 2-1-1- Maryland which connects you to health and human service resources in your community 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in over 180 languages.
- Emergency Psychiatric Services 24 hrs, 301-322-2606
- Mobile Crisis Response Team, 301-927-4500
- Prince George’s County Crisis/Suicide Hotline, 301-864-7130
- NAMI - Support for families of people with mental illness, 301-577-6026 or 301-429-0970
- Alcoholics Anonymous, Washington area, 202-966-9115
- Al-Anon/Alateen, Washington area, 202-635-2023
- Spanish Language - Prince George's County Health Department, 301-434-4894
- Family Crisis Center 24-hour hotline, 301-731-1203
- House of Ruth, Washington D.C., 202-667-7001
- Prince George’s County Homeless Hotline, 1-888-731-0999 (County residents only)
- House of Ruth, Washington D.C., 202-667-7001 (Women and Children)
- Homeless Education Office, Prince George's County Schools, 301-925-2482 or 1-888-355-5595
- Greenbelt Connection, 301-474-4100
- Call-A-Bus, 301-883-5656