This FREE program is a partnership between Bowie State & Washington Adventist University Schools of Nursing and the Greenbelt Assistance in Living Program.
This program open to Greenbelt seniors age 60+ or disabled adults 50+ who reside within incorporated City limits.
Participants will receive up to 6 home visits from student nurses.
- Home visits will be scheduled weekly, on Wednesdays, between 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Student nurses will call the client to schedule the first home visit.
Free services offered include:
- Bathing Assistance
- Blood Sugar Monitoring & Assistance with Finger Sticks
- Health Education
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Patient Advocacy with Health Care Professionals
- Medication Management...and more.
Contact Sharon Johnson, GAIL Community Case Manager, to register: office: 240-542-2029 OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* SPACE IS LIMITED and there are sessions held twice a year. Please call for more information.
If asked to fill out a Registration Form, it is available here. Please fill out and print.