The Youth Advocacy Program is a community-based counseling program designed to address any unresolved needs of any youth and family, who resides in the City of Greenbelt. The program’s aim is to educate, advocate, and support the lives of these individuals through family, group, and individual counseling, with the goal of helping them to become productive, positive, and contributing members of the community.
- Who: Children/Teens, ages 5-18
- When: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
- Where: Springhill Lake Recreation Center - Clubhouse
- Time: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 4 to 9 p.m. and Saturday from 1 to 6 p.m.
- Anger Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Decision-Making and Problem-Solving Skills
- Self-Esteem and Self-Awareness
- Life and Social Skills
- Teen Job Readiness
- School Survival/Success
Please call 301-345-6660 to find out when the next session will be held.