Greenbelt Public Works will be doing targeted spraying of weeds in the gravel in front of the Greenbelt Community Center on Monday or Tuesday 10/14 or 10/15.

Commercial License

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Street with shop frontsNon-residential structures in Greenbelt must be licensed and inspected on an annual basis. Contact the Community Development office at 301-345-5417 for information. You must fill out a Commercial Property Inspection Application prior to getting an inspection.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer