You may still comment on the MAGLEV project.
The Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) and the Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) are preparing an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) to study the feasibility and potential impacts of a new high-speed rail system. The system would operate between Washington, DC, and Baltimore, Maryland, with a stop at BWI Marshall Airport. You may provide comments at https://www.bwmaglev.info/index.php/contact-us
A list of questions asked by the public at this meeting. The questions and answers are now posted.
Please use the link below to access project information, maps and to comment on the project.
- Baltimore Washington MAGLEV Project
- City Council Letter to MAGLEV Project Coordinator
- 22nd District Legislation Letter
- Letter from City of Laurel to Governor Hogan
- Maglev Project Comments
- Comment Form
- Read about ways you can oppose this project suggested by Stopthistrain.org
- Forest Preserve Advisory Committee Letter
- Forest Preserve Report-Maglev Comments